Kansas City Commercial Flat Roof Installer
There are a number of flat commercial roofing options that the roofing experts at Collins Roofing can offer. Our expert installers possess the specialized skill and equipment necessary to install, maintain and repair flat roofing of all kinds. We also understand the unique needs of businesses and work hard to ensure all service calls are prompt, while we complete tasks quickly.
Versico EPDM Commercial Roof Membrane
Versico EPDM membranes have been around for nearly 50 years and are some of the most durable, high-performance membranes available today. Because of the membrane’s proven long-term strength and quality, Versico offers up to 30-year system warranties. Versico Rooﬁing Systems’ EPDM membranes offer an optimal solution for nearly any low-slope rooﬁng situation. EPDM is a durable material that has more than 50 years of proven, in-ﬁeld performance. With signiﬁcant physical property advantages, warming beneﬁts in northern climates, and innovations in product technologies, EPDM is still deﬁ ning the standard in the commercial rooﬁng market.
Top Ten reasons to consider EPDM on your next rooﬁng project.
- 1. Time Tested: EPDM is time-tested in real-world conditions. Black EPDM rooﬁ ng systems have been used for more than 50 years, and white EPDM rooﬁng systems have been used for more than 25 years.
- 2. Superior Weathering Resistance: EPDM has advanced resistance to UV exposure, heat, and mold:
- 3. Thickness: EPDM is offered as a non-reinforced membrane which provides a full thickness of weathering materials with no internal scrim.
- 4. Superior Hail Resistance: Numerous studies and real-world experience conﬁ rm that EPDM’s 465% elongation (ASTM D412) and weathering resistance result in superior hail damage resistance and UL2218 Class 4 rating.
- 5. Energy Efﬁcient: In northern climates, the solar thermal beneﬁts of black EPDM helps to reduce heating costs, which are typically 3-5 times greater than air-conditioning costs.
- 6. Rooftop Safety: EPDM’s dark-colored surface helps to melt frost, dew, and ice that can create slippery conditions on white membranes
- 7. Stable: EPDM is the most dimensionally stable membrane, remaining ﬂ exible even in extremely cold conditions.
- 8. Condensation: The solar thermal beneﬁts of black EPDM also help to reduce potential condensation issues.
- 9. Quality Seams: Versico’s labor-saving Quick-Applied Tape (QAT™) and pressure-sensitive ﬂashings improve the quality and consistency of seams
- 10. Fewer Seams: EPDM is available in large 16′-wide to 30′-wide sheets for adhered applications, reducing the number of seams by up to 67% when compared to 10′ sheets.
Versiweld Reinforced TPO Commercial Roof Membrane
Versico VersiWeld TPO membranes are ENERGY STAR® qualified and CRRC rated. Enhanced with Versico’s high-performance OctaGuard XT™ Weathering Package, VersiWeld membranes offer extreme weatherability and long-term performance. VersiWeld TPO membranes reduce the amount of energy required to maintain cool building environments and are ENERGY STAR®-qualified and CRRC-rated. With the OctaGuard XT™ Weathering Package, VersiWeld membranes also offer extreme weatherability and long-term performance.
Since its inception as a rooﬁng membrane, Versico has led the industry in TPO research, development, and technology. Today, TPO is the fastest-growing segment of the commercial rooﬁ ng industry, and Versico is the country’s leading TPO supplier. Versico’s VersiWeld TPO membrane offers excellent seam strength, a wide window of weldability, a smooth surface that resists dirt pickup, and exceptional resistance to punctures, heat, solar UV, ozone, and low temperatures. VersiWeld TPO is 100% recyclable, and white and tan membranes are ENERGY STAR®-qualiﬁ ed, Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC)-certiﬁed, California Title 24 compliant, and can contribute toward LEED® credits.
Versiflex PVC Commercial Roof Membrane
Why Choose PVC?
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) single-ply membranes have been around for nearly 50 years, since the ﬁ rst installations in Europe in the 1960s. Since then, PVC membranes have quickly gained popularity in the rooﬁ ng industry, and for the past 30 years have become recognized as a sustainable alternative for low-slope rooﬁ ng systems. PVC is now installed on thousands of rooftops across the world and is known for its durability and resistance to damage caused by water, ﬁre and puncture.