LOOKING FOR A COMMERCIAL ROOFING COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST AND RELY ON?
40+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH OVER 140 GOOGLE REVIEWS
COLLINS ROOFING IS CAPABLE OF PROVIDING YOU PIECE OF MIND WITH THE BEST WARRANTIES IN THE INDUSTRY!
“CONTACT US” for a FREE on-site visit to determine your needs and answer your questions
Benefits of TPO Commercial Roof Membrane (Best Value)
- Energy Star product capable of reducing energy required to cool Building environments
- Resists algae, dirt, and debris build up
- Resists ultraviolet and Chemical Exposure
- larger sheets can reduce overall seams in your roof system
- Flexibility allowing to withstand punctures, tears, and impact damage
- Most preferred membrane used in United States
Benefits of EPDM Commercial Roof Membrane (Most affordable)
- Compared to other types of Roofing, the cost of EPDM is generally lower
- While the majority of EPDM Roofs are black, they can also be white, allowing them to reflect UV rays and even reduce energy costs
- Environmentally friendly
- One of the most efficient Roofing products on the market today.
- Flexible, but Also Durable.
Benefits of PVC Commercial Roof Membrane (Most Expensive)
- PVC roofs are highly wind resistant, thanks to their welded seams. PVC roofs have held up even in Category 3 hurricanes. Therefore, if you live an area that tends to experience intense winds and hurricanes, a PVC roof is a good choice.
- Fire resistance is one of the main benefits of PVC roofing as this type of roofing system is very hard to ignite. Consider that a PVC roof is highly resistant to oxidation reactions. This makes it exceptionally safer than other types of roofs.
- The chemical resistance of PVC roofing means not having to deal with roofing issues caused by chemical exposure. Thus, your flat roof can continue to serve you even when it’s exposed to harsh chemical conditions.
- Environmental friendliness is another plus of a PVC roofing system. The PVC membrane has high solar reflectivity, so less energy is wasted. Also, this can mean paying less money to heat or cool your building.